23rd APRIL 2020 INTERNATIONAL TROY CHILDREN FOLK DANCE FESTIVAL
23rd April is the Children’s day celebration in Turkey. CAFAD and Çanakkale Governorship had organized an international children folk dance festival on the 23rd of April in 2018 and 2019. The Festivals’ aim was both to celebrate Children’s Day and to celebrate 2018 Troy year. The festivals took place with the participation of 19 countries ( Turkey, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Russia , Azerbaijan, Kirghizistan, Bulgaria, Moldova, Albania, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Ukrain, Macedonia, Nepal, Bosnia Herzegovina, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Northern Republic of Ossetia). Thousands of people watched the festival and many of national TV recorded the full show.
Festival Date : 20-24 April 2020
1. Groups will arrive center of festival on 20 April 2020 afternoon, and they will be sent off from their hotels at 12 p.m. on April 24.
2. Our festival is available for folk dancers, modern dancers and music groups.
3. Age limit: up to 14. There is no limit for the number of group members.
4. Each group will show two or three performances. The performances can be 7-10 minutes long and the music can be live or it can be played with CD. 5. All of the groups will stay at three-star hotels. The hotels include two meals per day (breakfast and dinner). 2 twin rooms will be given for group leaders and drivers. Triple rooms or quad rooms will be given for dancers. 6. There is no limit for the number of participants. In the groups exceeding the number 25, one person will participate the festival as cost free.
7. After the groups are accepted by the festival organization, each participating group will submit the form with the name and information of the group by 10th March 2020 at the latest. Then they should send at least 6 digital photos and CVs of the group to the festival organization via e-mail.
8. Each group will provide its own transportation. Besides, every group will have a guide for the city tours, given by the festival organization. Each group will bring their own National flag for parade carried by one of the group members.
9. Participating groups will pay 65 euro per person. The groups which are accepted by the festival organization will pay in 750 euro deposit (which will be deducted from the main fee) to the account number sent by the festival organizers until 15th of March, 2020.
10. All groups will be given ‘community participation certificates’, special awards and gifts by festival organizers.
11. Participants should make their own health insurance. The groups will bring at least 4 gifts.
12. No deposit refund will be made unless the Festival Orginizers cancel the festival for any reason.
13. You must declare your decisions regarding participation until 10th of March, 2020. The festival program will be sent to your e-mail address after determining the participating countries.
14. Participation form for the festival is below. If you would like to participate in our festival, please fill form and send it with the group’s photos to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address at the latest 10th March 2020. ** Invitation letters will be sent to your after evaluating your application. See you in our festival! aplication forms